We love great coffee and great people. We are always on the lookout for those who will fit into our culture of passion, urgency, and excellence.
You bring the charm and the hustle, plus a love for interacting with the public; we'll teach you the skills to make excellent espresso beverages and coach you up on our methods for customer service.
Benefits include: endless free coffee at work, flexible schedule, good tips, and the chance to advance within the company.
Sound like you? Apply Today!
How to Apply, Part I
Please answer the following questions on the form at left.
1. Are you looking for part-time (15-24 hours), 3/4 time (25-34 hours) or full time work?
2. Why do you want to work in coffee?
3. What, if anything, is it about Big Creek Coffee that makes you want to work with our company?
4. If hired, when would you be able to start work?
5. Do you have any upcoming trips or events in the next 6 months where you would be unable to work ?
After you complete your answers, be sure to hit Send!
How to Apply, Part II
Please send your current resume, with three non-family references, to email@example.com
We accept applications on a rolling basis. If we think you might be a good fit, we'll get in touch to schedule an interview!