Airscape Storage Canister
From Planetary Design in Missoula, MT, this is THE way to store coffee and keep it fresher longer. Contact with air causes freshly roasted coffee to lose its flavor and aroma. In as little as a week after roasting, beans exposed to oxygen start to slowly go stale. Here, the patent-pending valve forces the air out, then locks the lid in place.
- This canister is made from restaurant-grade 18/8 stainless steel with an enamel paint finish.
- The durable construction resists staining as well as odor and taste transfer.
- Big Creek Coffee Roasters logo is laser-etched on the front.
- The inner valve forces air out, while the see-through top adds an additional seal while allowing you to see how much coffee remains.
- 64oz Capacity (holds 1lb of coffee beans)
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Color is paprika
- Can also be used for tea, brown sugar, cookies and more
- For more information, see the manufacturer's website.